September, 2010

Got a minute? We’ve got an idea. #2

Here’s the second in our series of short videos about strategic positioning and messaging for cleantech innovators. Why story matters in cleantech It’s sad, but not surprising, that so many startups fail to connect with their intended audience. There’s nothing easy about getting people to invest—psychologically or otherwise. Chances are, you have to pitch the […]

Read More →

Read More →

Got a minute? We’ve got an idea. #1

Quite a few of them, actually. So we’ve created a series of short videos. This is the first. What is strategic storytelling? We’ve all heard the statistic: At least 80% of the impact of a message comes from what is actually said; the remaining 20% comes from how it’s said. We’re going for 100% impact […]

Read More →

Read More →

Top